Short Video: Click to Watch the Video!
- 1 package of Dearborn Brand Holiday Kielbasa
- 2 1/4 C. ketchup
- 1 1/4 C. apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 C. packed brown sugar
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 4 Tbsp tomato paste
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp ground pepper
- 1 C. Water
- On a cutting board, slice the sausages into rounds, about 1/2 inch – 3/4 inch thick.
- Place them in a bowl and set aside.
- Add all ingredients to the instant pot except the water and stir.
- Put instant pot on sauté mode. Simmer until the sauce begins to thicken.
- Add water.
- Place the reserved kielbasa in the Instant Pot, and give everything a quick stir.
- Lock the lid and close the valve (seal).
- Push manual, and set the timer on the Instant Pot to high for 6 minutes. Once finished, release the pressure manually and serve.
- The sauce will thicken as the sausages cool.