A Deliciously Different Fundraising Opportunity
At Dearborn Brand, we are rooted in our community and committed to supporting those who have long supported us. That’s why we have created a fundraising program that is as easy as it is delicious. We can help with any fundraising opportunities you have, whether it’s for a school, PTA/PTO, scouting troop or an organization.
HOW IT WORKS
Dearborn Brand hams are always crowd pleasers, especially during the holiday season. If you choose to sell our hams and other products for your fundraiser, we recommend that you have a selling period of 2-3 weeks. During that time, your organization collects all orders and payment. The more you sell, the more your organization earns!
The steps to earning are simple:
- Distribute Fundraiser Order Forms to everyone who will be selling.
- Collect order forms and payment.
- Once all orders and payments have been received, please complete and submit the Master Order Form (make sure all checks are made out to your organization). To ensure order accuracy, be sure to fill in any blanks and double-check all totals.
- Please ensure all checks are made out to your organization and allow at least 7 days for all orders and payments to be collected by your organization’s appointed fund-keeper. Make sure that you have the most up-to-date product pricing.
- Submit the Master Order Form 7 days before your requested pick up/delivery date.
- Arrange for delivery. You only need 25 hams (of any assortment) to qualify for free local delivery. All deliveries must have a 5-hour delivery window. Please ensure your delivery location is in an accessible area, avoiding stairs and elevators, if possible. We recommend that you enlist a volunteer to help sort through the order. Drivers will collect checks and/or cash payments upon delivery.
- We also have the option to ship orders via UPS. For more information, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Dearborn Brand fundraising team at email@example.com or 313-842-2375 EXT 3091.
Find all of our fundraising program information and forms here:
- Fundraising Program Information
- Fundraiser Brochure
- Brochure Insert
- Suggested Fundraising Pricing (UPDATED VERSION COMING SOON)
- Fundraiser Order Form (UPDATED VERSION COMING SOON)
- Master Order Form (UPDATED VERSION COMING SOON)
We’re happy to work with you to plan your fundraiser. For more information, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Dearborn Brand fundraising team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 313-842-2375 EXT 3091.